Thread: An observation
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 02:39 PM   #7
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
This will be the 2nd Christmas we have been "on the road". We have had a Montana Big Sky for only two months but have been posting to this forum since August or there abouts. We had such a good time last year that we decided to go fulltime. We got home in May and listed the stick house in June, the rest of the summer we spent getting rid of "stuff" and waiting for our new Big Sky. The 29FBS Jayco was fun but very crowded with 200 lbs of lab and the 2 of us. So we had to go bigger and the only rigs that really impressed us were the Montanas. We have really learned a lot from this forum and I have posted a lot here myself. I check the subjects several times a day and post when I see something new. I would have posted on this thread more often but didn't see a lot of posting here. We for all intents and purposes are full timing so I will start posting here more often. We love this forum and would be totally lost without it. We started out on the Escapees forum and still go there often but this forum is so much better because is type specific and is such a huge help with the rig.
Thank you to all of you who keep this forum going it is the berries. And you are all great... Dave and Betsy
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote