View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 03:24 PM   #15
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Hey, Judy! Just got on and saw your post. Many good recommendations above. I am working as Park Greeter at Epcot. Cheryl is working as a hostess (Seater) and a waitress (Server) at Port Orleans' Boatwrights Rest.

Judy, I started to type everything in, then changed my mind - too much stuff. Email me and we will give you more specific info. For now I will say in general that you need to have park hoppers and you need to limit yourself to 2 (of the four) parks per day. Also, schedule a break in the middle of the day to try to rest. You will not make it for 12-15 hours on your feet. If you could get a nap in the middle of the day that REALLY helps.

You will not be able to see everything - unless you have a 10 day pass for everyone. I need to know where you are staying and specific attraction/rides likes and dislikes. When you email me I can also give you my phone number. I can give you park by park recommendations that the grandkids - and you and Glen - will enjoy.

I was also going to recommend Joyce and Tom Holroyd, but I see they beat me on here...
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote