View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 09:20 AM   #11
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Mine only has the one thingy!! I thought about the flat coax connector and coming throught the window after a splitter. I think I could only use 1 receiver at a time??? that way though. Seems like I remember Bsmeaton or someone getting the bedroom to work the same as the living room, I don't understand the wiring. Any chance of sharing your note, maybe I can figure it out from there. I think what I did was attached the input to the receiver to the the top coax connector, the output to the factory installed splitter, which I though split the signal between the two TV's but I must be wrong. Still have the problem with the uppermost electrical outlet not working so I can't hook three things up in the cabinet, what a pain, but regardless, we are enjoying our fifth week in the second stay beyond a doubt. New toys are definitely fun to play with.

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote