View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 02:18 AM   #18
Wannabe Full-timer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6190
Well, after giving it some more thought and not knowing what our future may hold as far as how we may be using our RV in the future and also not knowing if we will be moving up to a different type of satellite dish (or being forced to with all the changes the future may hold in advancements in technology), we decided to go with the type of tripod Rich has from Camping World as hopefully we won't need to invest in another tripod for many years to come. Knowing husband's frustration level (may we describe it as HIGH , I just thought it might save a lot of aggravation as well for him and ME. I didn't order the satellite finder but hopefully we can figure that part out since it does come with the compass and level. Maybe we can at least locate the satellite between the two of us working together. That might be another challenge but we won't go there. LOL like I said before though, it is not like we are going to be moving from CG to CG so hopefully it won't be something we have to do often.

Thank you again for all of your feedback. Much appreciated in our decision.
Wannabe Full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote