View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 02:11 PM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Mark Kroll is a District sales rep and has nothing to do with the service center or customer service. He is also on the road a great deal of the time as that is what District sales reps do.If there is something you need to have done with your Montana Mark Kroll or any District sales rep is not the person to call..you need to contact customer service. And I wish ole Rich did get preferential treatment but that is not the case. In dealing with Keystone, Customer service, the service center or any other entity it is like Golf..it is all in the approach. I spent many years working with people..people that I needed to do something for me and people that wanted me to do something for them. I am persistent, do my homework , understand the organization I am trying to get something from and over the years have learned how to "communicate effectively" with people.In my Dealings with keystone I have NOT always been satisfied but have always been satisfied with the interaction. Oh and about 5000 of these post have been just plain old BS'ing with fellow MOC'ers. When I have a "serious matter" to discuss with Keystone it is not on this forum but between myself and Keystone. I say again.. I have never had a problem in communicating with Keystone/Montana. My E mails and phone calls have always been answered..maybe not overnight, but answered and it has nothing to do with how many post I made on this forum..it has everything to do with Ole Rich's ability to "communicate effectively" and.. I am one of the worst critics of Keystone both on this forum and face to face..why in the world would a person who is a constant "thorn in Keystones side" get preferential treatment
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote