View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 11:10 AM   #55
Connorsmom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6592
Well, we made it back to the Lexington Horse Farm. I can't believe how cold it is, I'm not used to it!!! It wasn't too bad driving through the hills of TN and KY today, though I wasn't thrilled about the winds. Major difference in pulling thats for sure. It reminded me of driving semi again, but it handled like an empty pup trailer.

I checked in with my friend back home for weather conditions, checked online for weather in Lexington, Cincinnati, Toledo and home, so it looks like tomorrow morning is the best window of opportunity to finish the trip. We were going to sit here for a day, but the roads should be clear by tomorrow. As soon as we pulled in here today, we put on our long johns and winterized our trailers.

I told Ann when we fueled up here and had to stand in that windy, bitter cold...I'll hit the doctor up for a two month supply of my meds, pick up Chloe, then head back south again until spring. She thinks thats a GREAT idea...LOL It sure is tempting, but I need to get things taken care of to prepare for fulltiming. It's gonna be nice sleeping in my waterbed again too...:-) Time to get something on my stomach...it's been a long day!! Peace out...

Jan
Connorsmom is offline   Reply With Quote