View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 06:16 AM   #41
Connorsmom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6592
Yea,
This was definitely not one of my finest moments...LOL The collision place told me I would get the truck back Thursday or today. I spoke with them this morning, and that ain't gonna happen...:-( They had to take the hitch out of the bed, and remove the bed from the truck altogether. They got the painting and bump work done, and have to make the new automatic privacy window fit again. Yikes, what a freakin' nightmare. I do still need to count my blessings though. It could have done a very significant amount of damage to the monty, and my doggie could have been hurt since she was lying in the back when the window shattered. It hit so lightly, it was almost like slow motion.

Anyway, we're thinkin' about heading down to the keys once we leave here since the cold weather has followed us down to St. Pete. Even when I lived here, I never made it down there, so now may be the time. And maybe then I can forget about this extremely costly mistake I've made. Thanks to those of you who have shared your stories too. Misery does love company, and it's nice to know that I'm not alone...:-)

Jan
Connorsmom is offline   Reply With Quote