View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 08:26 AM   #30
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Ozz,

I didn't think that the convertor would have anything to do with the AC but that is what they fixed. The breaker that flipped when we had AC problems was the one the was marked convertor. We are taking the Montana out for our second time this weekend and will be testing it in some really hot temperatures. It should be over 102F all weekend and there are no shade trees where we will be parked.

When you say "dump damper" are you talking about the white box in the ceiling that allows you to redirect the air to the bedroom?

Montana Sky,
Thanks for the reply I have a little fan that we could use if it is too hot. I normally use this on the dresser to blow on me, but I guess we will use that if we can't get cold air back to the bedroom. I voted for the second AC unit, but so far I am out voted. I did buy the solar reflective stuff and have made a screen for each window. Once we get parked I will take down the ones that won't have the afternoon sun. I also bought the pillows that you can put in your vents and have made a cover for the skylight in the shower.

Thanks guys,
Colleen

Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote