Thread: Thousand Trails
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 03:16 AM   #17
Gpa_Dick
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5960
Years ago....I mean like in the '70s....we went to a Thousand Trails presentation at a "preserve". Talk about high pressure....Mary was almost in tears by the time we left. I don't know how many times we said "NO" before we finally got out of there.

About 3 years ago, we did this again - only because a friend said they were much different. And it was. The presenter presented the information and we said no thanks and that was it. We enjoyed the rest of our 3 day stay.

We later bought a membership through a resale office online. Where was your friend who was giving it away? We have never been happier. Summer weekends are full of things for the grandkids and adults alike to do.

On another forum site - before I new about MOC - a person said they went to the Chehalis Preserve and told everyone to stay away from it as it was not up to standards. We stayed away from it because of his recommendation only later to talk to another individual at Long Beach Preserve who said that was their favorite. And after going there I can see why.

Thousand Trails is not for everyone. You just need to check things out after collecting the information from others so you can go in there with information before hand.

-Dick

2006.5 Montana 3400RL
(Ma Bella 2 'cuz Mary is Ma Bella 1)

2002 Silverado 2500 LT CC SB 4x4 DMax/Allyson Prodigy Controller
Reese Signature Hitch

Gpa_Dick is offline   Reply With Quote