View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 05:44 AM   #39
watsonjones
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18104
Jeff and Kim,
For our first NA Fall Rally in 2021 I was still working and had the same thoughts as you. Since I was able to work from the Montana, we decided to go on and register and I would attend the sessions that I was most interested in, and that fit my work schedule, and my wife would attend other sessions we were interested. We also volunteered to help with the Campfire since I knew it would be in the evening and so would not conflict with work.
I have to say this was a great decision. Anyone that has attended any of these rallies will tell you that you cannot attend everything anyway and so you will just need to come back the following year to attend the sessions you missed the first time around. While it is true that most of the regular sessions are during the day, there is plenty to do in the evenings and weekends too and we found you can get almost as much useful information just by talking to other Rally attendees as you get from the sessions.
This will be our fourth NA Fall Rally and we now plan our schedule around the Rally to make sure we can attend.
We hope to see you in the Fall. We know you will be glad you came.
David and Jean Ann
watsonjones is offline   Reply With Quote