View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 04:31 AM   #35
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldbak View Post
It just dawned on me, one reason I'd buy another Montana is because of this group. Every question answered with no judgement or attitude, unlike other forums! Just here to help. That said, thank you all!
I was thinking the same thing!
I’m pretty sure there is a forum for most brands on the market and anyone considering another brand can go read about the experiences from those owners.

I regularly read the Keystone RV Owners forum and IRV2. Help and advice shared in the Montana forum is incredible and it is offered with unsaid encouragement…”you can fix this yourself”.

A search for the perfect RV could prove to be long and frustrating. The forums for Prevost conversions, Newmar and Foretravel are not filled with topics like “Everything works perfect on my rig” or “Still waiting for a malfunction” or “I have TOO much storage”. They have problems too!

Our search for the perfect RV ended with this floor plan. We hope to go the distance with this unit - so I need to maintain it, improve it as I can, and fix whatever issue comes our way. This forum helps me reach that goal.
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is offline   Reply With Quote