View Single Post
Old 10-24-2023, 06:34 AM   #1
Old_Salty
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #12298
Keystone Customer Service

Sorry for the late (and long) post but we've been busy traveling.

Last fall, our 5th (2021 Montana 3791RD) developed a crack in the sidewall at the front edge of the bedroom slide. We took it to the dealer we purchased it from. The repair resulted in a lengthy stay at the dealer and we were less than happy with them as a result.

This fall, we broke the rear spring hanger away from the frame. A day or so after we had it welded, we were passing through Elkhart and decided to visit and ask the Customer Service group who besides our dealer was certified to perform warranty work for us. They were outstanding! Long story but the short version is they arranged for the spring hanger to be checked by Lippert and this resulted in two new spring hangers installed and gussets added to all 6 - all on that day so it wouldn't impact our travel plans. They also want our rig back to repair sidewall cracks by the rear slides this spring, even offering to pick it up at our residence.

Kudos to them for their attention to us and our issues! I am terrible with names - I think it was Shelly in Customer Service that got the ball rolling and Darrell the service shop manager. There were two more - Brent and, I apologize, I did not get the fourth person's name. All were great to us while we were there. Brandon, who scheduled the spring work and pickup, was great as well.
Old_Salty is offline   Reply With Quote