Thread: Great rally!
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 06:53 AM   #10
watsonjones
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18104
I thoroughly enjoyed the Rally again this year, getting to rekindle old friendships and make new ones, not to mention all the things I learn from the presenters and just talking with the attendees.

Every year the leadership team for the Rally stands on the shoulders of giants. That is to say we take all the hard work and ideas that previous teams have come up with and, based on comments from all attendees at the previous rally, we tweak things to try to continually improve it. We can’t always implement all the suggestions, but we do take a lot of your ideas and try to incorporate them into the next year’s rally. Some things are hits and get repeated and some things may be busts, or not work out quite as we expected and so get dropped or tweaked the following year, but all these changes are important to keep improving the Rally.

All this is to say that we could not put on a Rally of the caliber that we do (I have heard from many, attendees and vendors/support staff, that the MOC Fall Rally is one of the best run Rallies they have been to) without the efforts of the Wagon Master Teams and Coordinators who came before us, the Returnees that coordinate and help with the sessions and events and the First Timers that just jump in and help wherever they can.

The MOC is truly a great resource for all Montana Owners and the National Rally is a great way for us to come together as a family.

See you all next year!
watsonjones is offline   Reply With Quote