View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 05:34 PM   #24
Kfinnert
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #32153
Thank you, Ron, for the information about our friend and MOC for sharing your memories. Ron Marlin was the very first person we met at our first Quartzsite MOC Rally... He was a great person, genuine, informative, and willing to help anyone in need. He helped me work through issues with my solar system and, to this day, his lessons have stuck with me! My system runs very well too thanks to Ron!

Another Ron Marlin story about my family's first encounter. At Quartzsite, my daughter was up extremely early to capture a picture of the sunrise and post those pictures on the webpage of our Montana travels for our friends and family to view. Ron was up early too, and the two of them went looking for the perfect sunrise picture to share, Sarah with her camera and Ron with his coffee. Sarah hoped for more of these mornings. She said, they wandered and visited, which was a perfect start to her day!

I thought my family and I would have more years with he and Rhonda, but this was not to be. Those memories will sustain us until we meet again! On September 9th, we will be wearing our jeans, tennis shoes and suspenders at the Rally!

Cheers
Kfinnert is offline   Reply With Quote