View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 06:19 PM   #4
rohrmann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
Hi, I'm new to this forum and would like to ask for some help / advice.

I did bought a used 2019 Montana 3120RL with the legacy package. Overall quite happy and didn't have had any major issues yet. The nagging problem is that the factory installed tank sensors are kind of useless. The prior owner claimed that they never really worked and I believe him. I checked all waste water tanks and they are clean but the sensors to show various levels, specially the black tank claims always to be nearly full. We check it with an endoscopic camera and is was in realty empty. I'm no the way to buy a Garnet 709-4 SeeLevel II 4 Tank. It would be helpful if someones knows the height of the holding tanks as Garnet sells various sensors depending on the height. From the factory video it looks like that the as long and wide but not high. Appreciate any answer and I will try to marriage the SeeLevel system with the CAN bus to use the inCommand Display to see the levels. I will report about the success of failure.

Andreas
Unfortunately, the SeeLevel system will not work with the InCommand system, so if you do decide to install the level system, you will have to install the SeeLevel panel that monitors their level sensors. We've been full time in our Montana for 11 years and don't even look at the level indicators and get along just fine. Welcome to the forum.
rohrmann is offline   Reply With Quote