Thread: TV oil change
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 03:14 PM   #32
SuperDuty2
Established Member

M.O.C. #9742
Oil changes

I am with Carl and Susan. I prefer the dealership where if anything goes wrong they will back it up with my receipt. I take my high performance cars there as well since I often don't have time to drive up on ramps. My local Ford dealer has fellas and that's all they do is change oil or wash cars. They are busy all day long. I like making sure they have the correct filter and I like the Motorcraft brand oil. Very hard to find 5 w 50 full synthetic in some places for my cars. As for the truck I have an 08 and its running great with Motorcraft full synthetic.
At any rate they once found the drain plug was rounded and might have been done by me, and simply replaced it. I also like they use a new copper gasket every time I bring it in as well. I also build up points for oil changes, tires or any repairs and I use that for oil changes as well, anywhere I travel at a dealer.. The service advisor, when I bring it in locally, knows I have expensive tastes and always drives my vehicles around back. They don't put the stickers on the windshield but rather, hands them to me with the receipt so I can either do that, which I don't or put it in my glove box which I do..
SuperDuty2 is offline   Reply With Quote