View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 07:18 PM   #23
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
Thankyou ChuckS!

Just to clarify a “cycle”…assume the rig needs to be hooked up to the truck - then fully retract all jacks - then manually run all jacks down to contact the ground a bit - then retract all jacks back up- right? That would be one cycle. This cycling does not use the auto level function - right?

Posting the pic below (never mind I can’t get the pic off my phone) so that others who attempt to strap the legs up will be aware. These straps were 1000 lbs heavy duty straps. My jacks still came down 2-3” and my pads bent into a U. Not sure how else I could have done it. Very curious if others have found a way to strap the thing up and NOT bend the feet. I will try to beat the pads back flat next week. I did call Lippert today while we drove and they set up a case number for me when I call them next week. They will help me run some tests. He mentioned I could “crack” the orange hose coupling (loosen a bit) to release pressure and the Jack might stay up. Anyway - we made it to our destination! I plan on strapping them back up if it still comes down after I run ChuckS cycle routine.
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is offline   Reply With Quote