View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 01:24 PM   #34
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joint Venture II View Post
After "those places" stripped the threads from my new 2004 F350 V10 I have never been back to any of those places. Most of them hire young green horns that have very little experience. There is a reason they offer cheap oil changes.

I never rotate tires on my dually even though I have all aluminum wheels. Rear tires are replaced at 5-6 years and generally still have lots of tread left on them. I rotate front from side to side and they look good at 5-6 years when they get replaced. My last of tires were Michelin LTX M/S on the rears and the fronts have Michelin Agilis Cross Climate for a better wet road traction tire.

I've had that same nightmare......I will absolutely never, ever take any of my vehicle's for tire rotations after having to deal with broken studs from idiots using their pneumatic air guns to break the bolts loose. They just looked at me and said "Oh Well."
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote