Thread: Its a long one
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 03:48 AM   #7
Bighorn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #4626
Ya know. if the fan actually was repaired like they said and my 50 to 30 adapter wasn’t left on their shop floor, I would have tried to keep a positive attitude just because we love our Monty. But when I was told to buy a new adapter and send an invoice, that did it. The closest dealer to get one is 30 minutes away. The hookup at our house is 30 Amp.

I’m also in the service business and if I left something out of place in a home, I would be in my van driving to the customer’s house to make it right.

The more I look, the more I find. The access panel to the water connections in the belly storage had 6 screws now it only has 2. And for the life of me I can’t figure out how they dropped the entire belly pan (as they told me several times) without disturbing the original foam used at the factory to seal all the penetrations.

I don’t totally blame the dealer, I blame the Arrogant service manager for not doing his job, and I am kicking myself for not checking everything before I left. Now let’s see what senior management does to save a customer. I will refuse to drive there a third time for the same repairs. You know the old saying, 3 strikes your out!
Bighorn is offline   Reply With Quote