View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 03:05 PM   #22
cgeis48
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9174
Are you aware ...?

Most dealers take a very long time (months) to complete a repair when parts are not available; which these days is frequently.
When I talk to my fellow Montana owners I find that most are not aware of a New Program that has been introduced - Keystone Customer Service will approve repairs if you send photos of the problem and a description of the problem. They want to see your Montana VIN (which you should put in the subject line of the email to Keystone Customer Service).
If you get Keystone's approval for a repair you can find your own repairman and submit the estimate to Keystone Customer Service. Keystone will ship the parts to directly to you.They can approve the estimate and once the work is complete you will need to pay the repair man. After that, submit the approved repair bill to Keystone Customer Service and they will reimburse you. This works especially well if you are in an RV park and locate a local mobile repairman. You can live in the RV while it is being repaired (sounds like fun, eh?). I hope this helps some RVers.
cgeis48 is offline   Reply With Quote