View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 06:17 PM   #20
glendodom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl n Susan View Post
The biggest advantage to the 5/32" cable clamp is not having to buy and carry the moderately expensive, only good for one thing, crimping tool .
Thanks for the clarification. I have the 2018 3721RL model which has the cable system on the front bedroom and hallway. It is a long super-slide. I currently don't have a problem but just educating myself for any future need.

In looking at the slide, naturally that long facia has to come off to simply get to the motor if you were going to do the manual operation. I haven't found just how those facias are attached. If they are simply up there with the nail gun operation, I just it is simply a matter of finding the right spot to behind to pull and detach?

I checked my four upper and lowers both inside and out and found that I did in fact have one beginning to do some fraying because during the install they didn't make the slide opening large enough and it had been dragging at the very end where attached to the slide. I have worked on the opening to make it larger, thus hopefully fixed a future break issue.
glendodom is offline   Reply With Quote