View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 07:40 AM   #25
Montana Man
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21963
Raycruiser, once you resign yourself to the fact that you have been wronged with little recourse, it's time to fix things yourself. Remember it if you ever buy another new trailer. Chances are your work will be better than the average workmanship at a dealer. For complex repairs I suggest an rv repair shop, not a dealer.

Mootana, I believe there is a labor issue but that isn't why trailers are leaving the factory in poor condition. I ran a $35 million prison industry program making some of the finest products available. Talk about labor issues and you better pack a lunch. The end product that rolls out the door is Keystone's issue, not the workers and processes that lead up to that point. Until quality is placed higher on Keystone's priority list, nothing will change. Thank you though for at least offering to help some of the folks on our forum.