View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 11:54 AM   #8
jsb5717
Montana Master

M.O.C. #23668
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFORD99 View Post
I like everything about it ,except that one minute read outs. a slow leak not a problem , a big leak could sure drain a tire in less then a minute I would think. How far can you go on a deflated tire before bad things start happening, one being compromising the other tire next to it, before an alert. Maybe I am overthinking it, but a minute is a long time in certain circumstances . Its just seems like to many unknowns for me in that minute.

If not mistaken the readout on the TST I have is just going from one tire to the next in the readout ,with no delay other then just switching tire positions . I am going to look into that .
Yeah, I agree that one minute is a very long time during rapid air loss. I have a Tire Minder TPMS. I will look into mine as well now. I just assumed that it was running in real time.

Edit: Apparently Tire Minder looks for an issue every 6 seconds and notifies immediately if there is one. Otherwise it will transmit PSI and Temp every 4 minutes when no issue is present.
jsb5717 is online now   Reply With Quote