View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 12:22 PM   #19
SteveandTerri
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #22227
Henderson's LineUp in Grants Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77cruiser View Post
If you get it done make sure they do the alignment correct, they never set the tow on mine & wore my tires out in 3K miles. I set the tow at home & they bought me a new set of tires. So they are a stand up company.

Can't remember where I heard but it was said the Oregon place doesn't do as good, but maybe they would have set the tow.
I had my IS serviced and the suspension aligned a few weeks ago by Henderson's LineUp in Grants Pass. I drove home (about 350 miles on Interstate 5) and noticed the tires had uneven wear: the driver's side front is wearing on the outside and the passenger side rear is wearing on the outside... I talked to Henderson's and they say it's a tire problem. I'm trying to find a local trailer repair/service company that can check the alignment. Also, I'm going to drive it and have my brother (a mechanic) follow me and see if he can detect any crabbing...

A picture of the driver's side front tire is attached. The passenger side rear has the same wear pattern: more on the outside than on the inside.

Suggestions are welcome!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	201229 Steve Miller Montana Driver's Side Front Tire 1.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	8142  
SteveandTerri is offline   Reply With Quote