View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 01:40 PM   #5
prndl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19630
We had a 35' DP that we sold to get the Montana. Yes, it was convenient to just pull in to camp and self level and go to sleep or use the toilet on the move for the DW.

We like the Montana because when I get there I have transportation, If I need mechanical repairs I can take the truck to a dealer or other mechanic and still have a place to sleep. With the DP your house is in the shop and you might not be allowed to stay in it while it is there. This was our biggest concern.

If the truck has a major problem on the road we could replace it and still get on down the road. If the Montana has a major problem we can still go home in the truck.

We did not full time but just looking at those who do full time and stay in the posh RV parks it just seems like 500HP and 8 tires and all the other DP requirements were a waste and we have more fun and campground flexibility with the Montana.

Some of my neighbors have Newell and Prevost and other high end coaches and they sniff at each other as to who has the best. For me "Homie don't play that game". IMHO
prndl is offline   Reply With Quote