View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 09:54 AM   #1
just doug

M.O.C. #26707
New 2021 Montana 3761FL Legacy Edition, both black tank flush valves blocked.

Just purchased a new 2021 3761FL Legacy Edition. Every coach I've owned has had it's initial issues but this one seems to have a few more than normal, which left me surprised. It's my first Montana after several Cougars and I assumed it would have been built to a different standard. Things like loose trim pieces, microwave rattles loudly when using, broken chair, front AC unit broken etc, bubbled flooring, missing vacuum attachments and hose kit etc. Nothing that can't be dealt with via warranty but frustrating to say the least.

Anyway, the major issue I'm having is with the lack tank flush. On both front and rear black tank, when I connect a hose I get no flow, like both connections are blocked. I've read that there is a vacuum check type valve somewhere in the coach that sometimes fail...but both failed from the factory seems tough to believe. Could both have been installed backwards? Does anyone know where to locate these valves?

Also, if anyone has experience with the residential refrigerator....after three days ours didn't make a single cube of ice. in the manual, on a sticker in the refrigerator, and on a sticker under the kitchen sink it references a water valve that may need to be open. There is no valve that I could find and I checked everywhere under the sink and related cabinetry. If anyone else has found this valve or knows what could be the issue advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
just doug is offline   Reply With Quote