Thread: Loving Camping!
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 08:05 AM   #1
Renegade1LI
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22165
Loving Camping!

With all the problems this year I think my wife & I are very grateful to be able to get into our camper & just forget about all the nonsense, even if it is only for a couple of days. Even though all campers have their issues most can be resolved by us rather than going through the dealer. Being seasonal this year was also a big plus, just had to get to the camper to enjoy it, we love to travel but this staying put really worked out well. We have tried many different venues to get a way but we always seem happiest going some where we enjoy & having the added benefit of all your own stuff being with you. lets face it whats most important is family & friends, the rest is just stuff & really don't need all that much to be happy. So even with all the problems that come with camper ownership I really don't foresee not owning one, of course life can change that but after this year we have learned to not let the little things get you down. So we are going to move forward & enjoy every day whether the camper needs to be fixed or not, if we are fixing it we are still using it, so that's great. Enjoy camping!
Renegade1LI is offline   Reply With Quote