View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 10:18 PM   #8
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
I took the shelf off and all looked great in there. Nice and clean except for a piece of paper. Went to the hardware and bought a grabber and pulled the paper out. All connections looked good. Moved the sires around while pushing the remote, nothing. Told my wife I'm calling LCI in the morning and having them send another China motor. I would have my mobile tech at home play monkey and change it out as I'm too old to play that silly game.
Putting things away I hit the remote and the damn thing comes UP!! Something new or never noticed the right side of the tv is an inch higher than the left side. I'll look at that in a day or 2. Maybe it is haunted or just thought I needed something wrong for a change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchmenSport View Post
That shelf that sits directly on the top of the television, when closed, covers the hole, is easily removed. Just lift it straight up. It will slide right up. Then you can look behind the cabinet (you'll have to crawl on top and into the window) but you can then see everything going on inside that compartment around the television. Look for the switch and see if any wires unplugged from the back side of the switch or from the motor. You may want a flashlight to see in there better and LONG arms to reach anything laying on the floor.
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote