View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 06:35 PM   #7
kowbra
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesb View Post
We have the outdoor kitchen in our Slide in our HC362RD. It is a good concept. Only thing we use in it is the refrigerator, which is great. The two burner stove looks nice, but too small of burners. Might boil water in 30 minutes, lol, we don’t use it. Wish ours had a sink. Cabinets are nice for storage. Concept would be you are always on level ground, otherwise you might not be able to reach anything in it. Happens quite a few times. The refrigerator isn’t on the inverter, so it doesn’t stay cool going down the road. Had to install and wire my own inverter. We would rather not have the outdoor kitchen and have the storage inside, but they didn’t offer that option. Just my opinion.
Thanks James, great info!

If you don't mind, I have some questions:
-cabinets; I see one storage cabinet with a lid, above the stove -is that the only one?
-if you're rig is nearby, can you measure the size of that cabinet (HxWxD)?
-also, can you measure the stove (HxWxD)?
-for the level ground, are you saying that if the ground slopes away, then the cabinet and stove would be too high to use? or?
-the rear fridge, from the pictures, looks like it is part way inside the basement. Is that an illusion, or does it really not come all the way out? If it doesn't, about how many inches inside is that second fridge?

I am trying to decide if I purchase this or maybe build my own. Quote I have is for $1700 CAD, so about $1300 USD. I could get a MORryde slide out tray for less than $600 USD and add to it...

Thanks in advance for anything else you can share; I really do appreciate it!

Brad
kowbra is offline   Reply With Quote