View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 06:57 PM   #34
sourdough
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26010
I understand venting and I understand frustration. I also understand voicing those same frustrations, seeking help, trying to help etc. That's what a forum like this is for and I think they are truly beneficial. I guess that's what my point is; beneficial. I made my prior post because there's a point where repeated complaints about the same thing (not talking about new issues that arise) aren't beneficial. Not casting stones, more for reflection I guess. Having watched a new trailer almost disintegrate under me I know that feeling in the pit of your gut as things play out; the frustration, anger and wanting to do "something". As I said, I truly empathize and hope dfb beats those problems into submission as well.

And yes, Keystone/Montana could/should certainly up their game but that's just not gonna happen since they can't make them fast enough making them the way they do. As long as folks want as big as they can get, with as much bling as they can get, pulled by the smallest/least expensive truck they can find (read lighter) and CHEAP, this cycle isn't going to end.

This is what the disclaimer at the bottom of the page says;

"This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site."

If Montana does actually follow this forum My new MHC is in the shop and I'm pretty sure Keystone and I will get to visit very soon.....yet again.

Wishing everyone a great weekend (or what's left of it).
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote