Thread: Vision Mirror
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 04:08 PM   #1
kramperD
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8078
Vision Mirror

I know there's been a lot of discussion about the adhesive mirror on the front of our cabs...some like them, some don't....we just a purchased from a private owner a 2018 375 High Country. No mirror. He said like the rest of you it went bad so he took it off didn't replace it. I would like it replaced even though because of the virus we're not planning on getting out this year. I called Keystone they recommended two hour long drive dealers. The dealers said we would have to bring it in so they could check it over? and decide if it's a warranty issue. I mentioned I'm not towing or getting out unless necessary; so there's nothing they can do since I won't bring it in. I called Keystone they gave me a TiaraRV in Indiana (we're in OH) and Keystone said you're not alone concerning not towing. They'll do the warranty work and may require pics but will send the vision mirror out to you. Long story short the parts manager said I would have to pay $64.66. I'm confused and disappointed. TiaraRV says they get billed then submit a claim. Keystone gives me their name and number to get it hmmmm. Then a day later the right hand of Keystone basically sends me a generic email, sorry about your luck! Can anybody help us? Thanks D