View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 06:18 PM   #9
bleedmichigan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23739
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchmenSport View Post
Our current MHC has no carpet, except a small bit in each slide. This is the first camper we've had with virtually no carpet to walk on. And it's absolutely amazing how much dirt, grass, and grit get swept up EVERY time we sweep (which is a lot, since we use ours 24X7 all year at home or camping.

It makes me cringe thinking how much crud was being retained in the carpet in all our previous campers, even with the best vacuum sweeper.

All our carpet has also been removed in our house, and it's mind blowing how much dirt gets swept up, so often.

The flooring looks great, and (personally) I think you'll enjoy your camper a lot more now. Good job on making the switch. Photos look real good.

Yeah my wife has asthma and no matter what vacuum we used there was always more dirt coming out so by carpet. Amazingly after pulling the carpet there was almost a full bag of dirt on the built in vacuum that got picked up. Already the smell is better and personally I like the look a lot better. I still need to put in the transition strips to the existing sheet vinyl but that should be an easy job for tomorrow depending on the weather.
bleedmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote