View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 04:28 AM   #84
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
toss more money in the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFORD99 View Post
I agree ,it was good while it lasted . I can buy diesel here locally for 1.99 without the card .I will have to check ,and see if its much better using the card here locally at a truck stop.

Yep went yesterday to fill up and only got a .16 cent discount after getting a $1.03 discount the first of the month. So what happened to the Loves price. They have lost me as a customer and will go to T/A Petro for now. Guess they figure we don`t buy enough fuel so buzz off RV guys. Or maybe the truckers union complained and threatened to pull business? Such a dramatic drop in discount has a reason and would like to know. When I fill up from empty I put in 107 gallons that includes the AUX tank in the bed. Not enough to bother with?
I know there are some truck drivers on here and without divulging any company secrets let us know what kind of discount you receive at the pumps from Loves. I`m a little peeved about this as they built a new Loves just 2 miles from my house and was VERY convenient to fill up there before a trip.
F350 Ford Dually 4:10`s w/bags (payload 5595 lbs) Sumo Springs 63 gal aux tank
Reese Goosebox Mor/Ryde SRE 4000 X Factors Monroe shocks.... real smooth ride
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote