View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 12:24 PM   #36
Golfmedik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18474
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW Fireguy View Post
I suspect with the hay day Rv production push over that all of the manufacturers realize a shift in at least a perception of positional strength. Corporate reputation now takes a more forward seat as forecasted production is but a fraction of 2018. Warm bodies and a pulse are no longer the only employment requirements on the production line and workers are not changing companies over a .25/hr pay difference. All of the above should hopefully result in a dramatic shift from some of the build deficiencies and negative interactions between consumer and manufacturer.
Monty I hope all works out as you expect and these issue become the past so that you can enjoy your rig of choice.
I agree Derek. They are much more aware of how they are being perceived now versus telling themselves how they are perceived. As far as the workers go, you and I had this discussion in Goshen. There is no loyalty by the workers as the demand in the area is so high, and add a "skill" they have learned at the previous factory, they leave for more money. Nothing at all like Richard Branson runs his businesses for sure.
Thank you buddy and I hope you are enjoying "working" again and hope you guys are healthy!