View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 11:03 AM   #8
lightsout
Montana Master

M.O.C. #24938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryles View Post
What is the name of the Campground. We are starting plans for a trip to Glacier this year.
It is a new park that opened up last June (2019) there are reviews from two that mentioned the Low bridge, one said they showed up and were not willing to attempt the bridge so the campground canceled and refunded them, the campground is aware of the bridge height, however they make no mention on their webpage.

The Campground is West Glacier RV Park and Cabins it is located within walking distance to the village and park entrance. It is the best RV park location in West Glacier. We were really excited to stay at this park being so close to everything.

https://www.glacierparkcollection.co...v-park-cabins/

I just called the RV park they did admit they were aware of one Rv that had problems getting under however they were only open for a short time last year. They did say that semi's who service the village pass under with no problem. I did ask them if they can confirm the ACTUAL bridge height and get back to me and they said they would as they were sure somewhere in the construction planning that bridge height was addressed.
lightsout is offline   Reply With Quote