View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 02:07 PM   #15
D&D Young
Established Member

M.O.C. #21360
Quote:
Originally Posted by cghsatx View Post
Same thing on a 2019 3731, plus they add on $300. Dealer (CRestview) doesn't care and neither does Keystone. Only thing you can do is accept it or pay to get a smaller or customer made queen size mattress. Just more of the RV fraud I(in my opinion) that hopefully some day the dealer/mfg will be held accountable for. If you dont like it and take it back without even using it once, you may get 70 cents on the dollar if you are lucky. If the mattress is the only thing wrong, you are very lucky and better keep that unit.
You are right, the dealers and manufacturers don't care. I fixed mine bed with $80 worth of 3/4"Plywood and a small box of screws. Now it's awesome.
There were many others some of which I fixed myself and some under warranty. My oven doesn't hold temp. Furrion said it needs replacement and have me a case number. Keystone said it must be taken to a dealer for evaluation and possible replacement. Now I'm in San Antonio for the winter and really don't feel like taking it down and bringing it to a dealer. The dealer I found with the best customer service reviews does not handle Keystone warranty. So I have to use my extended warranty which is not fair to them. So I will wait till I return to NY in May to have it fixed. My 1 year warranty expires tomorrow Jan 29.

I guess they are all the same.
D&D Young is offline   Reply With Quote