View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 05:01 PM   #15
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Just got back home a read your responses. They are really GREAT! All these ideas are terrific and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help.

My credit is not perfect, but I am working on my credit reports, and my score is rising. I am working closely with the VP of a credit union.

While I am pleased at the overall improvement in my credit rating over the past 7 months, it is a painfully slow process of taking two steps forward, then one step back. It is a lot of hard work and takes an unusual level of persistence and fighting off discouragement when I hit a "speed bump".

Pressing forward in the face of a storm is the only way to accomplish anything worthwhile in life. One of my God-given strengths is that I am not a quitter. While I am FAR from perfect, this trait has served me well many times in the past. I have total faith that it will serve me well in this endeavor, too.

As I said, I am very appreciative of all of your help. I look forward to reading about more experiences on this thread. Thanks!
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote