Thread: Washer & Dryer
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 04:08 PM   #18
GeologyTek
Established Member

M.O.C. #21745
Washer / Dryer in Camper....Lots of info.

I purchased the 24" Splendide Ariston stack-able for my 3811ms. The 3811 has the washer/dryer set up side by side in the the master suite slide. It is right next to the bed in the "walk in closet."

I work in the oilfeild 7 days a week, and live alone "most of the time." I wear Fire Resistant clothing that I was myself if they are not too dirty. (drilling mud, diesel fuel, oil, etc) and a big thing...I HATE DIRTY LAUNDRY!!!!

This washer & dryer is AWESOME!!! I have the ARWXF129W washer and TVM63X dryer and they work great. This is the first non-LG washer dryer I have purchased in 10 years! One load will wash and dry: 3 pair of 32w x 32L mens jeans, -or- 4 full size house towels 30"x50" and dish rags, -or- a 600 thread count fitted and flat sheet. Pillow cases, shirts, socks, undies can make a good sized load. They get your clothes SUPER CLEAN. I use Tide detergent, bleach, and Downy Fabric Softener. These are High Effency units and only use a TINY AMOUNT of detergent. A little bit goes a LONG LONG way! The dryer is awesome, put the wet clothes in, turn it to auto and let it do its thing.

Since the washer is in the slide, they will rock and roll the camper on the spin cycle. I have the Lippert Level Up 6pt hydraulic system and I am parked on asphalt. But still, it makes my glasses clink and the light fixture over the island shake a bit. It does make a great alarm clock!! Set the time delay to come on at 4:30am and it will shake you out of bed at 5am just in time for work!!!

PS: DO NOT BUY THE SPLENDIDE WASHING POWDER!!!! If you are used to using Tide or anything else this stuff is TOTAL JUNK!!! It made me break out and messed my skin up. I could not give it away!
GeologyTek is offline   Reply With Quote