View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 12:21 PM   #50
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Good info from outadhere regarding Packing, Org However it is a reference but you still need to check every states law We have a license from Ohio, Pa and New Hampshire. Being from the hills of Western, Pa we grew up with firearms and have a healthy respect for them but never a fear of them.We have the legal authority to carry concealed but have NEVER to date felt the need to but would do so without hesitation if I felt the need. We do have firearms in our camper as I said I am a sport shooter and love the Sport.. Canada of course is a no no. We along the border understand that. Parrot head leave the shotgun home when going to Canada..You never know..one day you may be waved through and the next day torn apart. It is a well known fact to border guards on both sides that MOST Rivers carry a weapon in the camper. You will lose everything...

I would like to see every gun in the world vanish tomorrow..but that will not happen so we all must make the choice and whatever that my be it will be the right one.It is a tribute to the folks on this forum that we can discuss this volatile
Subject so rationally
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote