View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
luvmywestie
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #11479
A different kind of decal question for you

Well, the Mountaineer TT appeared with a delamination issue, much to our dismay. No water leak, it appears it was not enough glue and warm weather, blah, blah, blah. I don't care what the reason is, but am not a happy camper right now about the whole thing.

Anyway, after working intently with the dealer we bought it from last year, we struck a deal and she is in getting fixed. It is out of warranty, and not covered by extended warranty, so they weren't obligated to do anything, but out of good will and that we have bought 2 RV's there, with at least one more purchase in our future, they wanted to make us as happy as they could. They were concerned about getting decals as they haven't had much luck with Keystone and were very impressed that Keystone had sent them to us last year and wanted my contact person. I told them not to do any decals and if we put anything on the front we will take care of it.

So, now I need to think what to put on it, where to get it from, and I need some creative minds to help with ideas. I am not very creative and really prefer not to have Keystone or Montana advertising, SO.....???? What do you think, we will have a clean slate on the front of the trailer. Ideas?
luvmywestie is offline   Reply With Quote