View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Who do you BELIEVE?

Sorry but I have to bring this topic to the table about GPS and Maping Programs.
I have purchased these three programs and I dont know which one is accurate. MS Streets and Trips 2009, De Lorme Earth Mate 2009, and Garmin, City Navigator North America 2009. for my Garmin c-340 portable. each one of these programs have conflicting information about Points Of Interest or(P.O.I.), Gas stations, rest stops ID names, and RV Parks along with there proper address,
Example: a gas station I Fillmore Utah off the I-15 one program shows a Conoco Phillips at one street location and a call on the phone number provided conferms that Phillips is in that area but not where the program shows the station at, but a Chevron Station is where the other program shows and the third program dosen't shoe either. What a mess, I have received several updates already from each of the programs but still no change in that area. the amount of money spent for each of these programs and updates to 2009 were a lot for inaccurate information,
So who should I trust

TT2