Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 10:53 AM   #1
Oregon Gypsys
Established Member

M.O.C. #2110
Help

Help!!!! We have been asking for help for our 3685FL--2005 since we bought it. We have had continued leaks in all the slide-outs from the time we purchased. We have been in contact with our local dealer Gresham Rv and followed all the protocol. We have also been in touch with Brandon Tom from the factory. I am at a loss as to what to do. Mr. Tom wants us to take it back to the dealer and have it fixed, however he will not pay for the service. He said it was not considered a significant leak. We consider it significant because it has been on going in the same area since we purchased it. We can see what it is doing on the inside, but what may be happening behind the walls and flooring. We purchased this with the intent to use it often as we do love traveling. We had planned to spend most of the winter in it. But once again we had huge water leaks. The last time it leaked the factory did replace the facia that was damaged. I have written to Mr. Tom and explained that a product is only as good as the company service. Perhaps I am in the wrong department. If anyone knows a contact in the Keystone Company that is helpful, please let me know. My husband and I are both retired, our plan was to enjoy traveling. This is not pleasureable to me. From the information on the forum it seems many have had great success with their leak problems. They have offered to let us trade for something else: I feel in all honesty I could not pass this on to someone else, it needs to be resolved. Thank-you for your feed back. We need to know their are other owners out there who care about what is happening to us.

Sincerely,
Oregon Gypsys

Help
Oregon Gypsys is offline   Reply With Quote