Thread: Bullseye!
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 10:54 AM   #1
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
Bullseye!

Some of you might remember some of my earlier questions about setting up a satellite dish, and several of you offered some very in depth help! Well, that all came together on our two week trip to Unicoi SP this month.

We decided that we would put the dish to work this time, so we hauled all of the equipment along, including the Bullseye RV dish mount. I connected the dish to the Bullseye—it is now DirecTV instead of the original Dish Network—ran the line to the camper and turned on the receiver. The set up menu told me to set the dish on an azimuth of 215, so I went back outside, did so, and coming back along the side of the Montana heard something that sounded like the television. I opened the door and the picture was excellent!

I figure I must give some of the credit to the Bullseye and, furthermore, I had some questions asked about it by other campers as they had not seen anything like it before. We are heading out again tomorrow for a week; hope the good fortune with the dish continues!
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote