View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 12:03 PM   #11
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Dave you and I may differ on a number of different subjects but on the subject of "rumors" I agree with your I'll believe it when I see it 150%. I like to hear the words from the horse's mouth and not from the competition.

As to your…
Quote:
quote: I vote we wait until Glenn gets there and we can ask him the facts. I'm sure it will be a long time before he is corrupted by the environment.
The way I see it, it will be a very long time before I get the job much less corrupted.
It has now been over two weeks since the original interview and two weeks exactly since I was to be told whether or not I had the job. At this point, I don't think it's going to happen after all.

At the initial interview with the GM I stressed the importance of support from the techs, office and management. I was told that I would get all the support I could ask for…..Yeah Right!!

On Wednesday the 14th, the day of the initial interview with the GM I was told to return Friday morning and pick up the employee package. I arrived at Friday at 10AM and no one in the office knew what I was talking about and the GM was out of the office. I was told to return in about an hour. I returned at 11:30 and the package was ready. The package consisted of the normal employment application papers including a form for a drug test. How difficult would it have been to throw that together on Wednesday or a least the first time I was there Friday morning. On Monday the 19th I returned the completed package. I gave the package directly to the GM and was told by the GM that he would call me on Friday the 25th with the results. I received no call on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday. (They are open 7 days a week) Monday about noon I called them and was told the GM was busy and he would get back to me. Taking no chances I made sure they had my name and phone number. On Wednesday around 1 I again called and this time the GM was out of the office. Again I left my name and phone number. It is now Friday evening and I still have not received that call.

If this is the kind of office and management support I’m to expect maybe I’m better off looking elsewhere.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote