View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 05:58 PM   #1
Artemus Gordon
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12339
Bucket List Destinations ?

This post is not about getting sympathy friends, it's about getting repreive to get some things on the old bucket list checked off! I was diagnosed with rare autoimmune disorder that's been at the root cause of heath issues last few years. Recently I was sent to Stanford and a diagnosis of advanced Sarcoidosis was made. It's infiltrated my lungs/ heart and caused many other issues. At 57, I figured I had years to do this..and perhaps I do? No cure, but treatment will give me sometime to see a few more RV destinations. We will head out in February and I need some destinations to add to our lists. Places where I can see the sites without walking far or appear handicapped friendly. We have reservations to see Zion and other Utah parks. I also want to go to the fall rally and meet people, if at all possible. I have gotten to know so many here and relyed on the MOC. Our plans to buy another rig are on hold. Our 3750 is like new and will be just fine. So on happy note! Any suggestions to add to my trip. We go to Cape May NJ each year so anywhere in US works if it's accessible. Unique RV Parks etc. Thanks to everyone! Please know my wife and I will fight this as far as it takes, we are fighters and are extremely positive!
Artemus Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote