View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 01:43 AM   #1
Drifty1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9441
Mor/ryde I/S alignment

Since we had the I/S system installed in Oct. at the Mor/ryde factory I have been watching for any unusual tire wear.. I noticed I had one tire that was wear more then the other 3 so I made an appointment to have the alignment checked at Arizona Spring in Tuscon which is a authorized service rep for Mor/ryde. Yesterday I took our trailer over to them for the alignment check and the finds were that 3 of the 4 wheel bearings were not tighten to spec and the camber and toe in were off on all 4 axles. The front axles toe in was off by close to 3/8" which was why I was wearing the right front tire. I asked Ryan at AZ Spring if he would contact Rob at Mor/ryde with his findings but also asked him to continue with the repairs as needed as I wanted the alignmen fixed.. Ryan called me with his findings and then I sent a email to Rob seeing if they would help with this bill.. Rob got back to me looking for a fair percentage that I would accept in payment to which I said I would need to look at the final bill and would get back to him today about it.. So after studying the findings over night I sent a email this morning to Rob with my thoughts as to the percentage and I just received a email stating that they would pickup the whole cost of my repairs... Talk about a great company that stands behind their product.. And also a thanks should go out to AZ Spring for their work also..
Anyone that had work done at Mor/ryde in Oct. 2015 might want to jack their trailer up an check their wheel bearings for play as it could cause excess tire wear..