Potluck Breakfast Signups-Going Green (not eggs)
As of this morning (9/14/2013), there will be only 134 people attending and bringing food. With 116 registered Montanas times 2 in each Montana = 232 people. What are the rest of you (98) doing for breakfast? This will be a green event. Please bring your own table service and plates.
Judy and I have volunteered to head up the 2013 MOC Fall Rally Breakfast. We are asking that you sign up as to how many will be attending and what you plan to bring. If you wish, you many sign up for more than one item. We are asking that all items be cooked and ready-to-eat when you bring them to the breakfast. Limited electrical outlets will be available for those who bring crock-pots.
The Potluck Breakfast will be on Saturday morning. Please begin arriving with your food at 8AM so we may get it set up. Serving begins at 8:30 am.
Assistants to the coordinators for set up:
1. George and Rosetta Person
2. Rich and Pat Labbe
3. Steve and Betty Senderovitz
Assistants to the coordinators for clean up:
1. Bill and Cindy Daniels
2. Ron and Pat Akom
3. Rollie and Janet Newman
Scrambled Eggs or Egg Casserole (Large enough to feed at least 12 people)
1. John and Judy Michaels Scrambled eggs 2 attending
2. Charlie and Judy Benton Scrambled Eggs 2 attending
3. Coleen and Ray Lustick Chili Relleno Casserole 2 attending
4. Rollie and Janet Newman Egg Casserole 2 attending
5. Garry and Janice Bryant Kish Pie 2 attending
6. Dennis and Sharon Maison Scrambled Eggs and Ham 2 attending
7. John and Gayle Devall French Toast 2 attending
8. Barry and Ellen Redden Scrambled eggs 2 attending
9. Larry and Sandy Toews Egg Casserole 2 attending
10. Gary and Pat Babcoke Egg and Sausage Casserole 2 attending
11. Rick and Linda Say Egg Casserole 2 attending
12. Jim and Terry Crockett Egg Casserole 2 attending
13. Bud and Susie Walsh Egg and Sausage Casserole 2 attending
14. Lynna and Pat Bohmer Sausage Gravy 2 attending
15. Steve and Sharon Bischoff Egg Casserole 2 attending
16. Barry and Sue Hague Pancakes w/ syrup 2 attending
17. George and Rosetta Person Casserole 2 attending
Ham / Bacon / Sausage (Please specify how many pounds)
1. Curt and Stephanie Matthews 2 lbs bacon 2 attending
2. Randy and Kathie Bitner 2 lbs bacon 2 lbs sausage 2 Attending
3. Steve and Betty Senderovitz 3 lbs sausage links 2 attending
4. Norm and Anita Seiler 2 lbs ham 2 attending
5. Steve and Patti Emmel 2 lbs bacon 2 attending
6. Dennis and Linda Ward 2 lbs sausage 2 attending
7. Ron and Mary Lichtenberg breakfast ham 2 attending
8. Rich and Helen LaScola 4 lbs sausage links 2 attending
9. Joe and Janet Huber Sausage Bread 2 attending
10.Drew & Betty Greiner Canadian Bacon 2 attending
11.Albert & Rosemary White Cheese/Bacon Dish 2 attending
Hash Brown or Breakfast Potatoes
1. Dennis and Donna Ziegler Cheese Grits & Breakfast Potatoes 2 attending
2. John and Sharon Conrad Potato Dish 2 attending
3. Tom and Sharon Maccauley Breakfast Potatoes 2 attending
4. Mike and Donna Ishler Potato Dish 2 attending
5. Ron & Rose Helmick Salsa Potato Dish 3 attending
6. Eddie and Sandie Behnke Potatoes 2 attending
7. Stan and Emmy Olah Hash Brown Casserole 2 attending
Biscuits/Muffins/Bagels/ Sweet Rolls / Donuts
1. Jim and Beverly Schlee Monkey bread 2 attending
2. Bob and Mina Greenlee Sweet Rolls 2 attending
3. Terrie and Ron Ames 2 dozen donuts 2 attending
4. Kevin and Lynn Morris Coffee Cake 2 attending
5. Terry and Claudia Downs Muffins 2 attending
6. Chuck and Debra Johnson Muffins 2 attending
7. Brad and Marilyn Larson Donuts 2 attending
8. Royce and Ruth Anne Baden coffee cake 2 attending
9. Kevin and Beth Skellenger Bread pudding 2 attending
10. Al and Carol Stevens Donuts 2 attending, maybe [|)]
11. Bruce and Maryann Perlee vermont Maple Syrup 2 attending
12. Chip and Lynne Rice Bagels 2 attending
13. Jim Fischer Breakfast Rolls 1 attending
14. Linda and David Hatcher biscuits. 2 attending
15. Les and Darlene Atkinson sweet rolls 2 attending
1. Jim and Kristi Bender 2 attending
2. Steve and Diane Pena 2 attending
3. Tom and Marlene Struckman 2 attending
4. Terry and Sam Robinson 2 attending
5. Chris and Lynn Holmes 2 attending
6. Max and Pam Wilson 2 attending
7. Ted and Linda Uhler 2 attending
Juice (Half Gallon)
1. Jim and Kristi Bender 2 attending
2. Paul and Jan Kelpe OJ 2 attending
3. Bill and Cindy Daniels OJ 2 attending
4. Ron and Pat Akom Juice 2 attending
5. Pat and Rich Labbe Juice 2 attending
6. Charles and Mary Ann Evans Juice 2 attending
7. Dick and Joyce Montgomery 2 attending
8. Glen and Mary Strom 2 attending
9. Brad and Marilyn Larson
10.Bill and Jan Mains 2 attending
Jim and Diana Moore undecided
Jim and Bev will bring Monkey Bread.
Jim and Kristi will bring orange juice and a fresh fruit plate.
put us down for Orange Juice
Bill and I will help with clean up take down will bring orange juice and something else in the thinking mode ....
Ron and Pat will help clean up and bring some juice.
We will bring juice.
Curtis & Stephanie Matthews will bring 2 pounds of bacon.
We will bring scrambled eggs (3 dozen) 2 attending.
We will bring a fruit plate.
I make a good Chili Relleno casserole that is a breakfast dish (eggs, cheese and rellenos)and there will be 2 of us.
We will bring Juice.
Charles & Mary Ann Evans
2 attending. We'll bring Juice
We will bring sweet rolls. [:o)]. 2 attending.
Sign Ron & Terrie Ames up for 2 dozen donuts. 2 people attending . Thanks for chairing this fun event! :D:D
We will bring an egg casserole.
We will help clean up as well
Rollie and Janet Newman
Please sign us up for the Potluck Breakfast. We will bring a coffee cake.
Looking forward to attending. Thank You, Kevin & Lynn
We will bring sausage and bacon (a couple pounds of each)
Randy and Kathie
Garry and Janice will bring a Kish Pie
Put us down for sausage links - 3#
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:45 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.