Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > kowbra
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between kowbra and SJBO659*
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. kowbra
    02-11-2024 04:17 PM
    kowbra
    Sorry I've been traveling and haven't checked back here. Glad you found your numbers and I think you've got a good safety margin. Enjoy your rig and safe travels!
  2. SJBO659*
    01-24-2024 06:25 PM
    SJBO659*
    I think I found the answers I was looking for. The actual GCVWR for my K3500 is 23,500 lbs. I downloaded a app so I could start punching in numbers and the final result for the 3850fl was within the specs for my truck and the trailer with a safety margin of 900 lbs. That was assuming I maxed out the load capacity of the truck and trailer. But since I only use the trailer for dog shows that are away from home, I would rarely come close to the weights. I used the values that my truck specs gave as well as the spec sheets for the 3850. Thank you very much for your help. Steve
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.