Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > DutchmenSport
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between DutchmenSport and Gubs
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Gubs
    04-05-2024 02:31 PM
    Gubs
    After we stopped and pulled over we looked at the damage and decided to try and re-connect and see if it would be okay to continue. We hooked up and drove home safely. Don't know how this could have happened! I do the hook up test everytime religiously and then do a visual check all around the trailer. So far BW has been helpful. They are sending me a new head and I have to send the old one back to them for inspection. We will see how that all goes! As luck would have it damage to tailgate but didn't crush the side rails on the truck bed...built Ford tough!!! We will wait and see how BW handles this, however so far they have been very attentive, acted promptly and have maintained contact with me.
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.