Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Inspector0128
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between Inspector0128 and Jester
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Inspector0128
    03-11-2020 11:42 AM
    Inspector0128
    We ordered our 294 RL on Jan 17th. We were told it would be 4-6 weeks-which I assumed was overly optimistic. The Dealer called me with the VIN number on Feb 20th-indicating that it had been built. As of today, March 11th, unit has not shown up at the Dealership.

My initial thought was that it would probably be two months-we'll see. Plus, I'm in AZ, so its probably a 3 day trip to haul it from Indiana, then the Dealer needs to prep it.

Maybe two months was overly optimistic, but the Dealer claims that Customer orders take priority on the line?
  2. Jester
    03-03-2020 09:13 PM
    Jester
    Hello all. I order a 2020 High Country 294RL about six weeks ago. Last I heard from the dealer , my delivery was about a month away.
    I was wondering if this normal for a Montana?
    Anyone has this experience?
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.